25 de outubro de 2012


Day 4: Something that you usually do and you prefer not to ♥
&
New phone ♥


Good morning girls 
Today I didn't go to school because I'm little bit sick so I stay at home..
I hope get better soon, very soon, I hate being sick..

Bom dia meninas 
Hoje não fui à escola, estou doente então fiquei em casa..
Só espero melhorar depressa, detesto estar doente..


Day 4: Something that you usually do and you prefer not to 
Dia 4: Um hábito que gostarias de não ter 

Eating meat..
Really I eat a lots of meat, it's the only thing that I can eat perfectly and I'm not proud of it..
I also tried other kind of food like soya burgers or mushroom burger, and I almost "died", I can't replace a good piece of meat and I hate that!
But fortunately I'm eating more salads and vegetables to eat less meat, and I don't go to McDonalds anymore 

Comer carne..
A sério, como muita carne, é a única coisa que consigo comer bem e não me orgulho nada disso..
Já tentei outro tipo de comidas como hamburgueres de soja ou hamburgueres de cogumelos e quase "morri", não consigo substituir um bom pedaço de carne por outra coisa e detesto isso !
Mas felizmente tenho comido mais saladas e vegetais para evitar comer muita carne, e também já não vou mais ao McDonalds 


My new phone is finnally here 
I love it!
It's so cute and delicate 

O meu novo telemovel finalmente chegou 
Adoro-o!
É tão fofinho e delicado 







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário